Find Book & e-book Marketing Services near me
Get matched to top-rated pros in your area
Top Book & e-book Marketing Services near you
A mass-market paperback book (MMPBs) is a type of book that is typically smaller (4" x 7") in size with smaller fonts and less expensive than a hardcover book. It bears a lower quality paper. However, they remain a popular choice for readers because of their low cost and compact size.
Some essential tips for marketing a book include:
• Start by creating a solid book marketing plan, with specific goals and strategies laid out
• Identify your target audience and design your marketing efforts around reaching them
• Utilize various marketing channels, such as online promotion, PR, social media, etc.
• Build a platform and community around your book before it's even published
• Make use of positive reviews and word-of-mouth to help sell your book
• First, it's essential to create a catchy and compelling title to draw in potential readers. You should also clearly describe the contents of your book on your website and other promotional materials so that people know what they're getting.
• Another vital thing to keep in mind is how you price your ebook. It's generally a good idea to offer it at a lower price than physical books, to entice people to buy it. You can also give potential buyers the option of downloading a free sample chapter or two before making a purchase decision.
• Finally, be sure to promote your ebook extensively online and through social media.
Instantly get matched with top-rated professionals.
We'll connect you with the best local businesses and freelancers near you. Just choose your service category and where you're located. Expedite the process by adding more criteria to your search.
Find a Pro. Receive quotes within short period of time from local businesses and freelancers. Review their quotes and portfolios. Talk to the ones who stand out, and hire the right one for your project.
Leave verified reviews for great work and help promote the pros who go above and beyond.